The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

R G M G [COMING SOON]

Ilya Kovalchuk.

Guest AriGold

Just throwing this out there: I think it'd be best if we kept a quick pace with our selections like how we did with the entry draft at its late stages. That way, we can get numerous rounds done and not have to cramp the rest at the end when we'll have a set time. Not saying to rush, just saying if you know your pick and are next, just post it so the process can be faster and I'm sure I speak for most of us here when I say this :)

That's why i post 3-4 people at a time with whos up next. Hopefully people will be aware of there upcoming picks and will peek into the thread more often.

But lets be honest, We have a little less then 3 months till the NHL starts.

Just throwing this out there: I think it'd be best if we kept a quick pace with our selections like how we did with the entry draft at its late stages. That way, we can get numerous rounds done and not have to cramp the rest at the end when we'll have a set time. Not saying to rush, just saying if you know your pick and are next, just post it so the process can be faster and I'm sure I speak for most of us here when I say this :)

Archived