The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

R G M G [COMING SOON]

Ilya Kovalchuk.

Guest AriGold

It's rude when I ask a question and he reads the post, (twice) and doesn't bother to type "No, I'm not interested."

Also, I may have accidentally sent an extra PM which is my fault but that doesn't make it any better that you couldn't bother to type a few words to show a sign of respect,

Well, time for me to share my point of view. :)

@SOB for MVP - Nice pick, liked Bryzgalov myself, no problem not replying to JT's PMs or publicly stating how annoying S6S was as everyone would probably feel the exact same way if they were in your shoes.

@ Sedin's Sixth Sense- Just gotta calm down bro, SOB is an intelligent guy and he took Bryzgalov, how would you like it if everyone in the thread would start yelling at you just because they want to make their pick, and this is the 1st round too, we are talking about the faces of each of our franchises. Everyone needs to take time to think about their pick, for all we know, SOB probably wanted Rask and then he needed to come up with a back up plan or something like that. Patience is key, I accept that you are going to take time to make your pick, just please do the same for others.

@JohnTavares- That's how things just go bro, sometimes people don't respond for a reason, and when people don't respond that usually means they are not interested, believe me, I know what that is like from the PHL era.

If somebody ignored my PM I'd just take it as a "No, thanks". That's how it should be taken.

But that's just me, I don't really tend to care about little "problems". If I do ever act like I care, I'm probably joking unless stated otherwise. Just to make things clear for the future. :P

With the 25th pick in the RGMG Draft, the Phoenix Coyotes are proud to select: Jonathan Toews!

Very pleased to have Jonathan as our franchise player and we hope to build a strong core around him beginning with himself first. He's got all the attributes in a leader and is a proven winner in every level of hockey. We are ecstatic to have him in our organization and hope to build a competitive team that has potential to win each and every year.

...Couldn't believe he was still up there at 25th...had to ask Ari to double check for me, no way in hell could I not get him. :)

Archived