The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

R G M G [COMING SOON]

Ilya Kovalchuk.

With the 25th pick in the RGMG Draft, the Phoenix Coyotes are proud to select: Jonathan Toews!

Very pleased to have Jonathan as our franchise player and we hope to build a strong core around him beginning with himself first. He's got all the attributes in a leader and is a proven winner in every level of hockey. We are ecstatic to have him in our organization and hope to build a competitive team that has potential to win each and every year.

...Couldn't believe he was still up there at 25th...had to ask Ari to double check for me, no way in hell could I not get him. :)

With the 25th pick in the RGMG Draft, the Phoenix Coyotes are proud to select: Jonathan Toews!

Very pleased to have Jonathan as our franchise player and we hope to build a strong core around him beginning with himself first. He's got all the attributes in a leader and is a proven winner in every level of hockey. We are ecstatic to have him in our organization and hope to build a competitive team that has potential to win each and every year.

...Couldn't believe he was still up there at 25th...had to ask Ari to double check for me, no way in hell could I not get him. :)

With the 26th overall pick in the RGMG draft the Tampa Bay Lightning are pleased to select G Mike Smith

Hopefully Smith's last season wasnt a one off and he doesnt go back to how he played in his Tampa Bay days. However just like Brzygalof before him it seems that goalies play well under Dave Tippett and I expect Smith to have just as good a year this year as he did last year.

PS. I was really hoping to get Quick or Lundqvist at 26th, but they got snatched up before i could draft them.

Guest AriGold

PS. I was really hoping to get Quick or Lundqvist at 26th, but they got snatched up before i could draft them.

I am the next pick. I will make my pick by the end of Wednesday night. However, I am also shopping my pick, so PM me for offers.

This pick will probably be the last shot at a decent starter. Almost all of the good ones are gone and, in the next 6 picks, they will surely be gone.

Archived