The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

R G M G [COMING SOON]

Ilya Kovalchuk.

lol! Got his mini hockey stick - all the goalies actually - from McD's a few years back with the happy meal....I cherish it and have a temple set up which I praise daily :P

..still remember that full rink shot he let in, man that must of sucked in the inside

lol! Got his mini hockey stick - all the goalies actually - from McD's a few years back with the happy meal....I cherish it and have a temple set up which I praise daily :P

..still remember that full rink shot he let in, man that must of sucked in the inside

My sister used to work for McDs back when she was like 18. She used to bring back lots of those sticks and empty fri cases during the monopoly month. So many empty stuff. Didn't get any main pieces. That game is rigged.

Exactly. People just went with it and made it seem like Dubnyk was fricken Toskala or something...for those who were mocking my AGM, don't select Dubnyk plain and simple. I'll be proud to pick him up mid draft and watch his flourish this year....then again, I doubt he'll even be up there by round 13 cause his value is much higher than people seem to think.

Archived