The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

R G M G [COMING SOON]

Ilya Kovalchuk.

Just want to get this out of me: someone posted before that he'll take his time to pick because others have been doing so; please don't use that way of approaching the situation. Not all of us have free time, and many of us are busy. I'm sure those busy that take time to pick take it for a reason because they have other things to do. I you got spare time, just take 30 minutes to decide and make the pick, it will make the process much more faster and will help out soooo much. Don't be someone thats gonna holdup everyone cause you felt someone else did, just pick honestly and don't try wasting time. Also, I'm pretty sure I'm going to Cali / Disney Land on August 10 or somewhere around there so yea, heads up.

I fully agree.

It really doesn't take too long to pick. Especially in the 1st Round, you should have an idea of who you want before it's your turn anyways. I know it may take some thinking because whoever you pick is your franchise player and all, but still.

On a rainy day like today, there should be lots of time... :bigblush:

Unknown team will match, otherwise that hockey market is going down the drain. Plus four low 1st round picks is not worth unknown player. Trade him after the one year expires and get full value for him. Of course, you could be talking about a different situation, but given your name, I don't think so. :P

Yeah, but at the same time, even though it has not been said by the unknown player, he may not want to play for the unknown team, which makes the unknown GM not want to have the unknown player for his unknown team because he might not have any heart or effort in him.

Just want to get this out of me: someone posted before that he'll take his time to pick because others have been doing so; please don't use that way of approaching the situation. Not all of us have free time, and many of us are busy. I'm sure those busy that take time to pick take it for a reason because they have other things to do. I you got spare time, just take 30 minutes to decide and make the pick, it will make the process much more faster and will help out soooo much. Don't be someone thats gonna holdup everyone cause you felt someone else did, just pick honestly and don't try wasting time. Also, I'm pretty sure I'm going to Cali / Disney Land on August 10 or somewhere around there so yea, heads up.

Archived