The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

R G M G [COMING SOON]

Ilya Kovalchuk.

Posted · Hidden by Patrick Kane, May 12, 2012 - No reason given
Hidden by Patrick Kane, May 12, 2012 - No reason given

APPLICATION:

Why do you wish to join our league?

Because the animosity people have towards me amuses me, and the challenge of dealing with a bunch of people that want to frack me over as much as a possible could be interesting. "Hard Mode+"

Have you participated in any leagues in the past?

A few. :|

If so, what have you learned from those games?

I've learned that people love to crap on people that bring up flaws. I've also learned how to weed out idiots

Along with all of that; this is good training for my future career plans; being an NHL GM IRL(OR some other form of hockey business position) Dealing with a bunch of pricks is something I would have to get used to IRL.

What do you think makes you a good asset for this league?

If I see a problem I'll bring it up whether you like it or not, I'm bluntly honest and enjoy weeding out the complete morons in a league(As seen with Fruition, R Luongo 1, UMB, And others in the NHL12 Sim League.) I am legion, Here me roar.

With people having school, work, and a social life, how do you plan on keeping up with this league?

My presence is enough to annoy Ilya Kovalchuk and others, good enough for me! + I have free time on my hands, school isnt too too busy.

What are looking most forward to about the game?

Watching Ilya Kovalchuk whine and complain over every post I make.

What three teams would you like to take? (in order of preference)

Montreal Canadiens, Washington Capitals, Tampa Bay Lightning

HIRING: RGMG hires Insom- as General Manager of the Montreal Canadiens

For everyone breaking their computer screens right now, I have talked to Insom- via PM.

He is well aware that I do NOT like him but he is a valuable asset in terms of a GM in this league.

He's on a very short leash and one mistake, he's gone.

Archived