The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

R G M G [COMING SOON]

Ilya Kovalchuk.

The posts were becoming more about personal attack than about moves or discussions pertaining to the game

Some of the comments were offensive and were therefore removed. Not all posts were like that but they were all part of the same conversation.

Everything is now back on track and you guys can continue with you game. A little smack talk is fine, so long as no one is offended by it and the comments aren't personal. Thanks.

Lol. I wrote something here last night. Wasn't really offensive at all. Not sure if there were any replies to it now because I didn't look until now because they're deleted.

:lol:

The posts were becoming more about personal attack than about moves or discussions pertaining to the game

Some of the comments were offensive and were therefore removed. Not all posts were like that but they were all part of the same conversation.

Everything is now back on track and you guys can continue with you game. A little smack talk is fine, so long as no one is offended by it and the comments aren't personal. Thanks.

Yeah I agree. My comment was deleted, and had everything to do with Fantasy Hockey.

All I said was that the discussions of Suter's PHL team should be done by now, since this is a whole new league.

I also said trading a 1st round draft pick for a 2nd round main pick was ridiculous.

How is that off topic?

Archived