Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PenguinsCanucks

Who Else Here Is Sick Of John Tortorella?

89 posts in this topic

I have no issue with it. Most media markets will twist words just for a good story and better ratings.

Most of the questions they ask him are relatively simple. He could easily answer them politely. After all, that's part of the package of being a coach. But he chooses to be an a** every time. A decent coach, but the man's an embarrassment.

In his situation I would behave in exactly the same manner.

Actually a there are few NFL coaches that talk like that. For the the NHL not to much, but quite a bit in the NFL.

Actually a there are few NFL coaches that talk like that. For the the NHL not to much, but quite a bit in the NFL.

I couldn't imagine playing for a coach who was that intense but clearly the players like his in-your-face approach

He's overly candid and there's a lot of accountability under his system, which clearly is a good think in pro sports.

I just think that anyone who has that many tantrums and yells that often will lose the attention of the room pretty quick.

He has his own personality, I don't see why it's such a bother.. haters gonna hate.

I couldn't imagine playing for a coach who was that intense but clearly the players like his in-your-face approach

He's overly candid and there's a lot of accountability under his system, which clearly is a good think in pro sports.

I just think that anyone who has that many tantrums and yells that often will lose the attention of the room pretty quick.

Nope ... he's probably the only reason a small part of me wants The Rangers in the Finals. He always provides a ton of entertainment value.

Plus I am sure if he was the coach of The Canucks people here would be saying that he is the "best coach ever" and "how awesome he always is".

Just wait for Tororell to start pulling out his Ottawagh0st moves :lol:

Nope ... he's probably the only reason a small part of me wants The Rangers in the Finals. He always provides a ton of entertainment value.

Plus I am sure if he was the coach of The Canucks people here would be saying that he is the "best coach ever" and "how awesome he always is".

I think he's quite hilarious and makes a fool out of himself numerous times. It's kinda hilarious. I'm ok with it.

Not a fan either, he's a bit whiny and he's a prick to the media. Sure sometimes the reporters might ask a stupid question, but does he have to rip the guy for it? Just give a simple answer and move on. He needs to grow up and stop being such a hothead, at least once the game's over (since I must admit whatever he does in the dressing room is working).