The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Patrick Kane's Drunk Adventures At Frat Party This Weekend

Jeez...let the kid party and have some fun. And like the guy above me mentioned, these are jealous college kids telling the stories.

I obviously don't agree with choking a women, but getting black out drunk in the middle of the day? That is just part of growing up. If you disagree, you were probably one of the loser kids at school that was always left out.

the fact that a guy can act like a complete douchebag and generally be a public embarrasment - YET all the girls in the bar are still "omg'ing" at him hoping to be the first to lay on their backs for him really makes me lose respect for women.

Jeez...let the kid party and have some fun. And like the guy above me mentioned, these are jealous college kids telling the stories.

I obviously don't agree with choking a women, but getting black out drunk in the middle of the day? That is just part of growing up. If you disagree, you were probably one of the loser kids at school that was always left out.

That partying is really gonna catch up to him. I love partying, especially if you're not a dick to everyone in the party. He might get laid by some really easy chicks but then again, anyone could in his position.

Mark my words, 5 years from now, if he keeps this up, Patrick Kane will nothing more than an afterthought. What a total waste of talent.

well if you're growing up you're still in school in the middle of the day so if someone is getting drunk during the middle of the day in school then that makes them the loser kid in my books, unless they dropped out which also makes them a loser.

According to deadspin, he got kicked out several times at several bars and at several parties.

It is truly hard to imagine how he is like that in real life. He must not have had a lot of good role models growing up - that or he's trying to run away from some other personal problems in his life. Usually someone who is arrogant has something to hide, or some shame they are trying to cover up but they overcompensate.

Archived