The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Patrick Kane's Drunk Adventures At Frat Party This Weekend

Jeez...let the kid party and have some fun. And like the guy above me mentioned, these are jealous college kids telling the stories.

I obviously don't agree with choking a women, but getting black out drunk in the middle of the day? That is just part of growing up. If you disagree, you were probably one of the loser kids at school that was always left out.

Jeez...let the kid party and have some fun. And like the guy above me mentioned, these are jealous college kids telling the stories.

I obviously don't agree with choking a women, but getting black out drunk in the middle of the day? That is just part of growing up. If you disagree, you were probably one of the loser kids at school that was always left out.

It appears, from his past and recent behaviour, that he has no control over his actions when binge drinking. I'd be surprised if he doesn't get reigned in by Hawks mgmt after this latest escapade......Patrick Kane needs help....the sad truth is though,you can't help someone who clearly shows he doesn't want to be helped.

This kid has sick the sickest hands in the league. I'm not going to defend his actions or choices, but I've seen/done worse. Only reason that this is even news is because he is a star pro athlete.

Honestly.. I'm sure there are TONS of NHL players that have partying problems. They're young, they're bloody rich, girls are all over them... what do you expect? There's nothing wrong with partying hard, Kane is just an idiot for letting people take photos of him.. I'm surprised Hawks mgt continues to let him expose himself onto the headlines. I read somewhere that most NHL party boys refuse to take photos at bars/clubs.

And as for the choking girl thing, I'm just going to give him the benefit of the doubt and say that story is grossly exaggerated or even made up. Pulling someone by the neck and physically trying to choke/kill them are two completely different things.

Honestly.. I'm sure there are TONS of NHL players that have partying problems. They're young, they're bloody rich, girls are all over them... what do you expect? There's nothing wrong with partying hard, Kane is just an idiot for letting people take photos of him.. I'm surprised Hawks mgt continues to let him expose himself onto the headlines. I read somewhere that most NHL party boys refuse to take photos at bars/clubs.

And as for the choking girl thing, I'm just going to give him the benefit of the doubt and say that story is grossly exaggerated or even made up. Pulling someone by the neck and physically trying to choke/kill them are two completely different things.

Archived