The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Virtual Basketball Association (7 Teams Available)

UMB

canucklax has been hired as the Player Agent for the NBA 2K12 CDC Sim League!

To avoid conflict of interest, canucklax has re-signed as the GM of the Trail Blazers

Indiana Pacers:

Starter: George Hill PG

Starter: Paul George SG

Starter: David West PF

Star: Danny Granger SF

Star: Roy Hibbert C

6th Man: Darren Collison PG

Role Player: Tyler Hansbrough PF

Role Player: Leandro Barbosa SG

Role Player: Dahntay Jones SF

Role Player: Louis Amundson C

Prospect: Kawhi Leonard SF

Prospect: Davis Bertans SF

Benchwarmer: AJ Price PG

Benchwarmer: Lance Stephenson SG

Benchwarmer: Kyrylo Fesenko C

CONFIRMED: We will be simming with injuries off and with a HARD salary cap

Salary Cap is still debateable and we will address that is coming week.

Trades will likely be allowed next weekend depending on how many GM's we recruit, I should be able to complete all spreadsheets by Friday night

I am currently leaning towards a 80-85 cap, just to let you guys know

Player Agent Rules

1. Players will consider money and playing time when making a decision, if the team fails to make good on that promise, it will be remembered.

2. Trading pending free agents will be allowed, however they are far from guaranteed to sign to their new team, many will want to test the market.

3. Many of us are not nearly as familiar with basketball compared to hockey, so there will be growing pains, understand that and work together as a league to get through it.

4. I will let gm's know if their offer was beaten by another team and let them re-submit a bid, there will be no immediate signings

5. Connected to 1 and 4, I am looking for the best deal for my players, every time

6. Feel free to ask me any questions, now is the time to work out any kinks before the league really gets going

master-nba-chicago-bulls-towel.large.jpg

Star: Derrick Rose

Starter: Richard Hamilton

Starter: Luol Deng

Starter: Carlos Boozer

Starter: Joakim Noah

6th Man: Taj Gibson

Role player: Ronnie Brewer

Prospect: Jimmy Butler

Role Player: C.J. Watson

Role Player: Omer Asik

Role Player: John Lucus III

Benchwarmer: Kyle Korver

Benchwarmer: Brian Scalabrine

Player Agent Rules

1. Players will consider money and playing time when making a decision, if the team fails to make good on that promise, it will be remembered.

2. Trading pending free agents will be allowed, however they are far from guaranteed to sign to their new team, many will want to test the market.

3. Many of us are not nearly as familiar with basketball compared to hockey, so there will be growing pains, understand that and work together as a league to get through it.

4. I will let gm's know if their offer was beaten by another team and let them re-submit a bid, there will be no immediate signings

5. Connected to 1 and 4, I am looking for the best deal for my players, every time

6. Feel free to ask me any questions, now is the time to work out any kinks before the league really gets going

Archived