The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Virtual Basketball Association (7 Teams Available)

UMB

Seems like the league has been very quietly lately

Sorry guys- I'm in the middle of playoffs for baseball and finals for school so my parents locked my XBOX controllers away :(

I'm still dedicated to this, and I promise we will see lots of sims in the summer, hopefully every night- I just have to come up with a way to post them as the school takes our laptops away at the end of the year. I will come up with something

Seems like the league has been very quietly lately

Sorry guys- I'm in the middle of playoffs for baseball and finals for school so my parents locked my XBOX controllers away :(

I'm still dedicated to this, and I promise we will see lots of sims in the summer, hopefully every night- I just have to come up with a way to post them as the school takes our laptops away at the end of the year. I will come up with something

ESPN: There are arising rumors of a possible return for Mr. Quacks on June 13, 2012. Sacramento may not rehire him as he literally left them to dry. He may take his talents somewhere else, but he has expressed a lot of interest to return to the VBA. Confirmation of these rumors later.

ESPN: There are arising rumors of a possible return for Mr. Quacks on June 13, 2012. Sacramento may not rehire him as he literally left them to dry. He may take his talents somewhere else, but he has expressed a lot of interest to return to the VBA. Confirmation of these rumors later.

Archived