The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

What Was The Canucks Worst Trade Ever

TACIC

The Linden trade was one of the best things that happened to this team. We set our core...IMO if the Flames were smart they could've traded Iggy as a rental to a team and then got him back (before the new contract was signed). We got huge return for him...not a bad move.

The worst trade ever was the Neely deal. Even though Neely retired early we gave up on him after a few dismal seasons.

I still believe that the Kassian trade will be Neely esque. I think that we'll ruin Kassian and Gragnani will be used seldomly. Like I've always said, it's a lot harder to develop a powerforward than it is to a develop a center. Props, to Gillis and AV if they can turn Kassian into an intimidating 55 point powerforward. He has the hands and size he just needs the minutes and te coach who lets him play his game (AV needs to let him loose).

I don't think it was right to trade a promising prospect for

another promising prospect. Hodgson would probably hace been happy centering Kesler (where Kesler plays his best IMO, powerplay anyone?).

* Not hating on Kassian, I'm not a big fan of him though LOL.

The Linden trade was one of the best things that happened to this team.

The worst trade ever was the Neely deal. Eveb though Neely retired early we gave up on him after a few dismal seasons.

I still believe that the Kassian trade will be Neely esque. I think that we'll ruin Kassian and Gragnani will be used seldomly. Like I've always said, it's a lot harder to develop a powerforward than it is to a develop a center. Props, to Gillis and AV if they can turn Kassian into an intimidating 55 point powerforward.

Archived