Canucks Community

Post When You Are Drunk. #abbyisdrunkagain

Rate this topic

Crom!

• 2 weeks later...
40 minutes ago, ThrustyPrusty89 said:

It's a really catchy song though! 

40 minutes ago, ThrustyPrusty89 said:

They start out with a hockey song and then a drinking song...you can play them the next time you are dancing around your living room tipsy...:P

Edited by ShakyWalton
  • Upvote 1
5 minutes ago, falcon45ca said:

Sober again. Haven't had a drop o' dram all month, as I exercise a touch of will power for Sober October...enevitably setting up Bender November.

It doesn't have to be Bender November,  there are groups that can help support sobriety. Just reach out for help, if you want to.

My mom is going on 40 years sober- longer than she has been smoke free.

2 hours ago, gurn said:

It doesn't have to be Bender November,  there are groups that can help support sobriety. Just reach out for help, if you want to.

I havent had a drink since last Xmas day...nothing since...no reason...just quit and I really dont miss it..well the hangovers anyway

• Upvote 1
11 hours ago, gurn said:

Thanks for the support, but while I do drink frequently (easy as a bartender) I'm not dependent on it. Sober October has been fun, a nice little challenge to flex my will power muscles. Honestly, I've only been really tempted once, so it's going pretty well.

1 hour ago, falcon45ca said:

Thanks for the support, but while I do drink frequently (easy as a bartender) I'm not dependent on it. Sober October has been fun, a nice little challenge to flex my will power muscles. Honestly, I've only been really tempted once, so it's going pretty well.

that's awesome :3 i fully support that, but one thing i cant stand are those dicks who quit drinking and act like they're so much better than everyone else-- you know, those people

• Upvote 1
4 hours ago, Twilight Sparkle said:

that's awesome :3 i fully support that, but one thing i cant stand are those dicks who quit drinking and act like they're so much better than everyone else-- you know, those people

And if those folk also gave up smoking-omg total pain in the buttocks.

• 2 weeks later...

So I'm here at Rogers arena, drinking wine and waiting for the Canucks game. I'm on my 2nd glass, not drunk, more of a tipsyness, and thinking - gosh I really like wine! Wine is great! I love wine. Now I don't drink it all the time. In fact, I didn't drink it for 2 weeks until now. It was Kombucha time. Now it's wine time! 

Edited by brilac
  • Upvote 1