The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Post When You Are Drunk. #abbyisdrunkagain

Rate this topic

Crom!

I call it the Sunday brunch. Sitting here at Cactus Club, enjoyed the Baja fish tacos, and I am on my 2nd bottle of the 200 ML champagne and eating dessert. One bottle for the entre and one for the dessert. I'm not drunk, just casual tipsyness on a casual Sunday.

Oh yeah, and I'm like, I don't want to take the bus back to Seattle, and I'm looking at airfare on Priceline. There's a flight that leaves at 6:30pm today for $111 something, but I don't think I would make it in time to the terminal to catch the flight. 

Edited by brilac
  • Upvote 1
  • 3 weeks later...
On November 22, 2016 at 1:20 AM, Twilight Sparkle said:

gettin trashed off pabst blue ribbon

How many did it take.

i don't know why but over two days and a night my bro and a buddy drank 97 years ago.

i woke up under a car.

this was in 'murica so pabst seemed like the only reasonable option.

Edited by riffraff
On 10/30/2016 at 3:34 PM, brilac said:

I call it the Sunday brunch. Sitting here at Cactus Club, enjoyed the Baja fish tacos, and I am on my 2nd bottle of the 200 ML champagne and eating dessert. One bottle for the entre and one for the dessert. I'm not drunk, just casual tipsyness on a casual Sunday.

Oh yeah, and I'm like, I don't want to take the bus back to Seattle, and I'm looking at airfare on Priceline. There's a flight that leaves at 6:30pm today for $111 something, but I don't think I would make it in time to the terminal to catch the flight. 

Went to cactus a couple weeks ago as the gf brother is a cook and he gave us a gift card. had the fish tacos they werent bad but I prefer the ahi tuna tacos from milestones so good

Edited by Violator
  • 3 weeks later...