The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Post When You Are Drunk. #abbyisdrunkagain

Rate this topic

Crom!

Oh boy, it is March, and I treated myself to 3 glasses of wine, chocolate cake, a lamb hotdog and salad. I am drunk. I did not really drink for the month of February except for that one free glass of wine, and did not eat dessert nor at the restaurants. So it was time to treat myself.

• Upvote 1
On 3/1/2017 at 6:18 PM, brilac said:

Oh boy, it is March, and I treated myself to 3 glasses of wine, chocolate cake, a lamb hotdog and salad. I am drunk. I did not really drink for the month of February except for that one free glass of wine, and did not eat dessert nor at the restaurants. So it was time to treat myself.

Really. Drunk from 3 glasses of wine?  That's not drunk. That's mouthwash. 

24 minutes ago, TNucks1 said:

went too the bar with 15 bucks, got a couple of pints, spent the rest on pull tabs lol, won 75 bucks again lol.

of guinness i hope x__x

also some friends and i are drunk playing cards against humanity online xD good times

Edited by Twilight Sparkle

I'm not drunk, but I may be in a few hours. I just landed at YVR and went thru customs, and saw wine after customs. Right as I walked out, and I have not left the airport. Customs was 10 seconds today which was astonishing. Once it was a lovely Q&A session of who my favorite Hockey player is. And you know what is even more astonishing, wherever I am at in Canada, Google says my IP address is a Texas IP address. 

• 3 weeks later...

Drinking the wine. I love wine! Besides from the Kombucha, it is my favorite thing to drink. Right now as I am drinking my wine, I am deciding on my side trip from Montreal. Ottawa or Quebec City. I've been to Quebec City, so maybe Ottawa. 

This just came to thought - 

This one time in particular I was drinking wine and eating dessert at this place near Robson ST, and went shopping afterwards. I took the bus back to Seattle afterwards and had a few shopping bags thinking I spent $300, and declared that at the border. The border agent gave me this look like he didn't believe me in how much I spent, but didn't really question it. And all I thought was - what is his problem?! He was right. The next day I really found out how much I spent, and it was not $300. It was $300 at the Canucks store plus other stores.

Edited by brilac
7 hours ago, brilac said:

Drinking the wine. I love wine! Besides from the Kombucha, it is my favorite thing to drink. Right now as I am drinking my wine, I am deciding on my side trip from Montreal. Ottawa or Quebec City. I've been to Quebec City, so maybe Ottawa. 

i tried urine once too, and didn't like it :x

Makin' more than money, more than money can buy
I stop and take a listen to the monsters try

I swear to God, RHCP and Jane's Addiction are the best bands from late 80's early 90's. I &^@#in' love them.

Btw, I'm pretty drunk but i still managed to beat the St. Louis with the Cubs 14-5 in MVP Baseball 05 (mod 17) Yayyyyy.

Edited by Rubik
  • 2 weeks later...