The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Post When You Are Drunk. #abbyisdrunkagain

Rate this topic

Crom!

I have been doing this but on a forum wide basis for the last like 3 months. I get in bed still feeling it and go on CDC for no reason other than hitting on Sparkles, telling Alchemy what a good guy he is, and being mean to everyone else. Then I log on in the morning before work to make sure I haven't been banned. Only 2 suspensions.

• 1 month later...
Guest Gumballthechewy

My friend from highschool came to visit this weekend and I ended up really drunk for 3 days in a row. :picard:

I went to visit a buddy in Edmonton a few weeks ago and I drank more in one night then I did all last year, I swear to god. :sick:

Edited by Gumballthechewy
  • Upvote 1
  • 6 months later...

I tend to have wine when eating at restaurants and at home. When drinking at restaurants, I tend to go shopping afterwards. Wherever I am in Seattle, I go to Nordstrom. Vancouver - Holt Renfrew. Last time, I bought my niece a new outfit at Nordstrom and got a Nordstrom debit card - where they take money from your bank account. A week later, I got the card in the mail, and I am like - what the heck is this, and they spelled by name wrong. Another time, I really could not decide if I needed a new Marc by Marc Jacobs purse. After having a few drinks, my mind was made up.

Why are people such stupid god damn sons of female dogs, I'm tired of stupid people and I'm only 24, like wtf, This shit isn;t supposed to happen until Im an old man.

Society, why do you suck so much?

forums, why aren't you moderated better?

I hate people. people suck. I mean, I know there are some decent people out there, but jesus chris,t is it really worth seraching through a pille of stupid jackasses just to find a handful of decent people? at this point I just don't know, I mean, fuckitall.

Fuck. it all.