The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Post When You Are Drunk. #abbyisdrunkagain

Rate this topic

Crom!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

So I've been drinking the Gewurztraminer wine from Chateau Ste Michelle since 8pm this evening. I'm a slow drinker. Sipping the wine and nibbling on this box of chocolates. I was thinking about getting a bite to eat. First it was Dick's Drive in on Capitol Hill, then I thought I would have to take the bus and then stand in line and then take the bus or walk home.  Then I thought there is a burger place a few blocks from me, so maybe I will go there. 

Edited by brilac
  • Cheers 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

So I've been drinking champagne, about a glass every 1.5 hours.  I'm a slow drinker, not really drunk, but thinking why did I only buy one bottle?!  I must go back to the grocery store and buy another bottle, but stop at Dick's Drive-In for a burger and fries! I shall catch the bus to the grocery store and then a walk to Dick's Drive-In. 

• Upvote 1
3 hours ago, brilac said:

So I've been drinking champagne, about a glass every 1.5 hours.  I'm a slow drinker, not really drunk, but thinking why did I only buy one bottle?!  I must go back to the grocery store and buy another bottle, but stop at Dick's Drive-In for a burger and fries! I shall catch the bus to the grocery store and then a walk to Dick's Drive-In. 

I've eaten burgers at Dick's, it's right by the movie theater! I'm hungry.

11 minutes ago, Twilight Sparkle said:

im about 7 beers in from the end of the game. im pretty mellow :3

1/2 my bottle of scotch evaporated, and someone (me) drank my IPA's. 

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1
1 minute ago, Twilight Sparkle said:

i think you need more. im starting on #8 and i still have that horrible game failurey taste in my mouth and i dont like it .__.

Oh, I can drink like a champ, but lately I've been digging the mellow of weed instead of booze. Mostly because I can still go for a 2-4 hour hike with a few doobs rather than a bottle of hooch.

But hey, for tonight at least... 

• 2 weeks later...