Sign in to follow this  
Crom!

Post When You Are Drunk. #abbyisdrunkagain

Rate this topic

Posted (edited)

Yeah, drinking the champagne.  I love champagne.  I am also listening to NKOTB.  I was thinking about them, when I was age 8, and my friend and I would watch them for hours on VHS.  Joey was my favorite, and now in my mid 30's, I really like their newer songs, and Jordan is my favorite.

Oh yeah, on another note, I was at their concert last week, and was in the VIP area before the show, it was just a 4 star ticket, and Joey was riding around on a banana bicycle in the back, and no one noticed, and I was just watching this, starring. It was one of those moments watching this, and no one is seeing this.  I'm sure if the ladies saw him, they would be like - JOE, JOEY.  But they all saw Jordan. 

Edited by brilac

Yes. I am. I don’t drink during the week. Just weekends. Started early today. The wife was gone for the day and I wanted to watch the rest of the draft. Got really boring. Started watching the secret life of Walter Mitty. What a great movie.  Adventure!  The open road!  If you haven’t seen, take a chance on it. 

1 hour ago, YummyCakeFace said:

Yes. I am. I don’t drink during the week. Just weekends. Started early today. The wife was gone for the day and I wanted to watch the rest of the draft. Got really boring. Started watching the secret life of Walter Mitty. What a great movie.  Adventure!  The open road!  If you haven’t seen, take a chance on it. 

Hey, I had a glass of wine before noon without realizing it was before noon!

22 minutes ago, YummyCakeFace said:

It's an awesome movie 

Yknow. Ya watch the first Indiana Jones and those middle easterners are more than willing to help out the american Indiana.  Nowadays, they’d murder him 

6 hours ago, YummyCakeFace said:

Just watched it again.  Don’t think I could tire of that movie 

It's got a 'Truman Show'esque vibe that's very watchable. It reminds me of Big Fish/Forrest Gump as well, another couple flicks I love watching.

4 hours ago, YummyCakeFace said:

Yknow. Ya watch the first Indiana Jones and those middle easterners are more than willing to help out the american Indiana.  Nowadays, they’d murder him 

Nah, they'd just steal his wallet and passport

1 hour ago, falcon45ca said:

Nah, they'd just steal his wallet and passport

Either way, it wouldn’t be so pretty for ol’ Indiana in todays world.