The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Burrows Wins Canadian Player Of The Game In Finland

Hamhuis2

He got player of the game against Kazakhstan? :) Awesome! Glad he's getting more icetime over there!

Just looked at his stats.. he has 2 goals in 4 shots on net, that's incredible!

The whole game I was wanting him to get at least a pair of goals because I thought that that's what it would take for him to get POG

I feel that after battling through the concussion and coming back to play great he really deserved the award.

Great choice and well deserved by Burr. It was so cute to see his wife and daughter in the crowd.

He must have gained a lot of respect from his peers. A lot of players would have packed their bags and headed home but Burrito the Warrior battled it out and stayed with the team. It shows how much the honour means to him and it proves that he's fits right in playing for Team Canada

Great post and commentary Hockeyville!

Yes, it was also Burrows who also provided the courage and spark in our year when we were down after the trade deadline. It shows how "pure" is Burrows heart and soul as a competitor!

Last year I suggested trading him while his contract was low and value high. I feel like such an idiot! :picard:

This year I had NHL centre ice, watched virtually every game. Now my opinion is he should be our next captain, and this proves why!

The whole game I was wanting him to get at least a pair of goals because I thought that that's what it would take for him to get POG

I feel that after battling through the concussion and coming back to play great he really deserved the award.

Great choice and well deserved by Burr. It was so cute to see his wife and daughter in the crowd.

He must have gained a lot of respect from his peers. A lot of players would have packed their bags and headed home but Burrito the Warrior battled it out and stayed with the team. It shows how much the honour means to him and it proves that he's fits right in playing for Team Canada

Archived