The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Words Fail Me

Buddhas Hand

this was the first article i perused on the subject , it is from the LA Times and it is dated 2011 which is pretty recent . the other article is dated 2006 which i did not notice when i posted it . going by the dates and content it seem that for 3 out of the last 6 years this is the book people in america want banned the most .

do you all now feel a little superior ?

my computer skils are poor , i have just learned to cut and paste, and due to my pathetic skills could not copy the article the way i wanted . i hope you all left feeling you are that much better than me .

you know i thought some one might be interested but obviously i was wrong , and i did not know their was rules on the timelines of things you can post , you people that replied in the negative are pathetic .

She's right though. Essentially the responses to this thread some by you are what's wrong with CDC

...from a user stand point.

Perhaps you're just against gay penguins... :ph34r:

Sadly that last sentence has more substance than anything you've written in this thread so far.

It would only be 6 years old to me, if I heard about this 6 years ago.

Assuming none of the daft people harping on the dude for posting an "old" article, then it should be news to them too.

Anyways, penguins don't go to heaven, so I don't see why it matters if they're gay. Only humans can't be gay.

Archived