The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Time For Kesler To Rise & Succeed The Twins!

Canuck Surfer

I think, though, that Hank should be first line center. Kes heads line 2 with Daniel and Higgins, Hank heads line 1 with Burrows and Booth in my book. I do like the idea of splitting up the twins. It's an idea who's time has come, even though three years ago I would have laughed in your faace if you suggested it . . .

He probably could have done, if he didn't need that shoulder surgery. I think he will repeat last season.

However, I hope I am wrong, I really liked the way Kesler played in 2010-2011. Mouth shut, skate hard, pot one in the net. Do it again. None of this mouthing off, diving when he could actually skate hard to the net and make a play, shoot the puck, or attract a penalty because his man straight up can't handle him.

Instead there are a bunch of gif images of him rolling like a tumbleweed across the internet, went from Selke trophy winner to the punchline of some nerds joke.

We could trade for either Jordan Staal or Nicklas Backstrom and sign Parise

Sedin - Sedin - Kesler

Parise - Staal/Backstrom - Burrows

Trading assets: Booth, Luongo, Malhotra, picks and prospects.

What a ridiculous notion, a bull athlete you say. You want a serial diver as our top guy on this team. You sir should never make another thread as long as you live. I think you mom still cuts your meat for you.

I am happy you called me "sir," its more appropriate to the calibre of conversation.

FYI I turned 46 today; ask your Mom who your Dad is? :rolleyes:

Injuries aside, Kesler is one of the fastest & most athletic players in the NHL. Watch the Olympics over where Kesler was amongst the 2 or 3 best forwards in the tourney. And it was his speed and power, like when he won the Selke & 2 other Selke nominations which allows him to shut down top offensive threats.

What a ridiculous notion, a bull athlete you say. You want a serial diver as our top guy on this team. You sir should never make another thread as long as you live. I think you mom still cuts your meat for you.

Archived