Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

-Vintage Canuck-

Alain Vigneault's Extension In Vancouver Presumably Completed In The Next Two Weeks

302 posts in this topic

https://twitter.com/#!/TSNBobMcKenzie - Final coaching tweet of night: I expect Alain Vigneault's extension in VAN to be worked on and presumably completed in next two weeks.

I just hope it gets announced and completed as soon as possible so we won't see anymore coaching threads.

Good news to me. Time for him to make some significant adjsutments. MG make some moves to improve the team and have the Canucks get back to that offensive hockey with Schneids in net!

No, instead of coaching changes threads, we'll get threads about how MG screwed up and should have got someone else. I'm glad AV will be re-signing, I want to see him bring this team a cup.

Bummer. Mind you there's nobody else out there right now...

Brent Sutter and Rick Tocchet are "out there" .. new dynamic .. great with young players .. motivators .. all things AV is marginally mediocre at ..

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. Great to see our best coach in this franchise's history presumably coming back for another season!!!!!!!!!