Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

getHIGGYwithit

Luongo's Better Parody

52 posts in this topic

Parody I made making fun of controversy between Luongo and Schneider. Keep in mind, I love both goalies and am fine with either staying. Just did this because I am so bored. Stupid underdog playoffs.

*contains swearing

*twitch*

the singing makes my ears bleed. especially the chicks squeaky voice

:picard:

What is the difference between swearing on this board and posting something that contains swearing..

Hope you didn't spend too much time making that.

Everything went downhill once you reached the chorus. Creative concept, but the vocals need work, and lyrical changes are required. Take this as constructive criticism. You may have done this in good fun, but it needs work to make it more appropriate for your audience.

Thanks for mentioning the swearing guys. :) I didn't listen to it. I don't understand why some people think everything needs swear words to be funny.

I can barely make out whats being said in this. :wacko:

Swearing wasn't needed. I'm not one of those Holy-Mouths that are automatically against swearing, but it wasn't needed at all.

Don't you need to have a good voice to sing? At least, this is what I've always presumed.

I agree, Luongo > Schneider

:picard:

What is the difference between swearing on this board and posting something that contains swearing..

i kinda liked it and im sure that none of you people listen to music with swearing. if nothing els it showed some neet saves

this is a disgrace to the vancouver canucks... jeebus