Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DonLever

Csi Miami Cancelled

41 posts in this topic

Meh CSI: NY was the one I loved

I watch it it re-runs from time to time but never really followed it on a regular basis. It did have a few good stories though that I roughly followed. The Clavo Cruz storyline was pretty good, as were the episodes with Memmo Fierro.

Well, it looks like the shows detractors,

Got the last laugh.

YEAHHHHHHH

Its all good.

Dexter is by far the best show 'based in Miami.... ( based used very loosely as its never actually filmed in Miami)

CSI: New York has always been my favourite. I haven't watched it in a long time now, but when I did, I preferred that one out of the three. Miami was probably my most disliked one. Maybe it was David Caruso, the stories, or the annoying orangey saturation of the show, but I just never got into it. For CSI: NY, I loved all the characters (Sinise as Mac Taylor is awesome) and multi-episode story arcs.

You can add me to the CSI NY fan club. I started off watching the Las Vegas one (waaaay back) but then it got a bit stale for me. My mom loves CSI Miami and always got annoyed when I made fun of Horatio Caine's one-liners.

However, I'd watch NCIS over any of the CSI shows at this point.

Thank god. The show was garbage. As with the other CSI's.

CSI: New York has always been my favourite. I haven't watched it in a long time now, but when I did, I preferred that one out of the three. Miami was probably my most disliked one. Maybe it was David Caruso, the stories, or the annoying orangey saturation of the show, but I just never got into it. For CSI: NY, I loved all the characters (Sinise as Mac Taylor is awesome) and multi-episode story arcs.

Of the three series, I think I prefer CSI: NY as well. "Baba O'Riley" works so well as its opening theme; perhaps the best of the three The Who songs featured in the various CSI opening titles. Gary Sinise is also an excellent actor.

More upset that Harry's Law was cancelled.