The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Csi Miami Cancelled

DonLever

Both CSI:NY and the original CSI are confirmed to be renewed

2. CSI: Miami: In its 10th season, it averaged 10.5 million viewers, not far off from its ninth-season performance. At the same time, it was not far behind CSI (12.4 million) and was a bit ahead of CSI: NY (10.5 million), both of which are coming back. Speculation on its demise has centered on its production costs.

So is there any chance of a CSI: Vancouver to take its place?

If the British sci-fi show Primeval can have a spinoff that's filmed and actually set in Vancouver (instead of pretending to be someplace else), why not?

I actually came across the shoot for this show this morning at Capilano Park. For cooperating and not getting in the way, they let me indulge in the crew's refreshments tent.

Ten years is enough for any series. Time to move on. The quality of CSI Miami seem to have slipped in the last few years. The episodes seem all the same. You notice that almost every show starts with a party/ night club scene with young attractive people.

If the British sci-fi show Primeval can have a spinoff that's filmed and actually set in Vancouver (instead of pretending to be someplace else), why not?

I actually came across the shoot for this show this morning at Capilano Park. For cooperating and not getting in the way, they let me indulge in the crew's refreshments tent.

Ten years is enough for any series. Time to move on. The quality of CSI Miami seem to have slipped in the last few years. The episodes seem all the same. You notice that almost every show starts with a party/ night club scene with young attractive people.

Good. Miami was my least favourite of the three. 90% of that was because of Horatio.

Glad to hear CSI: NY and the original CSI is coming back. Although, most of the characters from when I began watching these series way back when are gone now; which, is why I've lost some interest in CSI.

Guest BuckFoston

Thank God. The only time any of those CSI shows were remotely good was in the Grissom days. Once he left it was all downhill.

The only stuff worth watching these days is X-Files reruns, Archer, Mad Men, and Californication.

Thank God. The only time any of those CSI shows were remotely good was in the Grissom days. Once he left it was all downhill.

The only stuff worth watching these days is X-Files reruns, Archer, Mad Men, and Californication.

Archived