The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Legend Of Dragoon 2 - That's Right.

Ossi Vaananen

I do not own a PS3 nor PS2. At one time I owned the original playstation and played one game endlessly, the king of all RPGs: Legend of Dragoon. I'm hoping it's not just me out here that remembers the game that over a decade ago sold only a million copies but remains seared into the memories of those who love RPGs.

It has been confirmed by PlayStation that the development of Angel Rings RPG is in fact the sequel to the epic that was Legend of Dragoon. Release of the game has yet to be announced, but it is safe to assume that a release would occur in Hong Kong long before a North American release date.

In the meantime I hope this will start a buzz, post your love for the game! Your favourite character if you can remember and I hope i'm not the only one that does!

Great game, loved those combo attacks and never got sick of my character yelling "Burning Rush!" or "Volcano!" after not screwing it up.

If I wasn't up to my eyeballs in dragon age, I would drag that game out of retirement right now.

Have an XBox, so guess if there was a sequel, I would be out of luck.

Which is sadder?

Dart being "too late" for the battle in the marshes, Lavitz dieing(and later resurrecting and saying his one last goodbye) or Doel and Lloyd finding out they were mislead in their respective deaths?

Great game, loved those combo attacks and never got sick of my character yelling "Burning Rush!" or "Volcano!" after not screwing it up.

If I wasn't up to my eyeballs in dragon age, I would drag that game out of retirement right now.

Have an XBox, so guess if there was a sequel, I would be out of luck.

Archived