The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Are The Canucks The Most Successful Team To Have Not Won A Cup?

Slegr

Here's a question I was pondering today - Are the Canucks the most successful NHL team to have never won a Stanley Cup? In 40+ years, three Stanley Cup Finals appearances, including two Game 7s, and two recent Presidents Trophy winners, not to mention numerous division titles.

It would seem that at least since the early 90s, this team has seen the most success without actually going all the way. It's kind of sad, to be so close, but never quite reach the end goal.

Probably. Its a god damn joke teams like LA have a path paved for them all the way to a cup. Vancouver's never had that type of help ever, and now LA is allowed all of a sudden to win their first cup ever, sick and tired of this crap.

Probably. Its a god damn joke teams like LA have a path paved for them all the way to a cup. Vancouver's never had that type of help ever, and now LA is allowed all of a sudden to win their first cup ever, sick and tired of this crap.

i guess all i want right now is for kings to loose. which is probably not going to happen. but yes i think canucks is the team whose been to 3 finals the past 20 years and never won the cup, plus the team has been on the playoffs 9 x the past 11 seasons so yeah, sucks to have a successful, elite team, and still not get a cup. next season maybe?

Archived