The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Does Booth Want Out Already?

MickeyBlueEyes

If the guy wants to go out hunting or get paid to hunt on a hunting network TV show, all the power to him. All of you should be ashamed, i guarantee most of you do something someone else doesn't like, what gives you the right to tell him what hes doing is wrong.

Hunt on Booth, get urself a marchand bruin next time, its face shouldnt be hard to miss!

If the guy wants to go out hunting or get paid to hunt on a hunting network TV show, all the power to him. All of you should be ashamed, i guarantee most of you do something someone else doesn't like, what gives you the right to tell him what hes doing is wrong.

Hunt on Booth, get urself a marchand bruin next time, its face shouldnt be hard to miss!

Yes. Absolutely. Booth wants out. What else could bear hunting and loving his dog possibly mean? Clearly sending a message to MG - "trade me somewhere I can hunt bears and love my dog."

I think he was also trying to say that he hates the Bruins and is dyslexic (loves God).

with all this negative backlash that's going David Booth's way after posting first a picture of him with the bear he hunted and then the video, i gotta start to think, is he doing all this on purpose just to get the people so riled up that they demand he get traded? and not to mention his twitter quotes after the canucks were emilinated from the playoffs, something along the lines of it's easy to be on the outside making judgements but you'll never know what it's like till you do it yourself, kind of a dig at the fans no?

anyways, just a different perspective on it all, and i'm bored...and anotger thing, he posted a picture on his twitter today of him and his dog with the caption "Hell yes i love my dog", seems a little odd coming from a man of faith haha...man oh man am i ever bored

Archived