Welcome to canucks.com Vancouver Canucks homepage

Photo

[Report] Modo Hockey's G M Markus Naslund Confirms His Interest In Samuel Pahlsson

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
39 replies to this topic

#31 Newsflash

Newsflash

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,470 posts

Posted 29 May 2012 - 11:33 AM

We already have two players that can fill his role in Malhotra and Lapierre.

Never hurts to have another bottom six center, in case of injury, especially considering Malhotra can play wing (and still take faceoffs).

There is also no telling what could come from Manny's eye issues. Will he rebound?

Buddy I called this EXACT situtation on here two years ago and was flamed, so I guess I have a bit of hockey knowledge, not to mention the 4 years I played in the OHL idiot.

The conspiracy theories that used to be against Lateralus:
Puberty, life, movie theaters, movie theaters that frown upon you pulling it out, movie theaters that frown upon you pulling it out during a children's movie, Toy Story 3, Pixar, who ever decided to make Woody so damn attractive, a job, his mothers basement, being 40, being 40 five years ago, dogs who can out run him, all dogs, the Olympic committee, Truth, Fact, Honesty, Logic, Newsflash, a father figure who was there to see him learn to ride his first bike, bikes,

#32 TOMapleLaughs

TOMapleLaughs

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 36,143 posts

Posted 29 May 2012 - 11:34 AM

http://forum.canucks...amuel-pahlsson/

9jRgxTJ.gif

#33 mpt

mpt

Canucks Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,231 posts

Posted 29 May 2012 - 12:36 PM

In the interviews he had this season it looks like he lost his passion for the NHL

#34 Common sense

Common sense

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • 21,742 posts

Posted 29 May 2012 - 03:11 PM

In the interviews he had this season it looks like he lost his passion for the NHL

And I don't blame him one bit. He's already won it all (Cup, WC silver, Olympics gold)

#35 John Garret's moustache

John Garret's moustache

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 520 posts

Posted 29 May 2012 - 04:33 PM

I'm sure he's not the only gm interested in Phalson. But My guess is he will still be in the NHL at least next season.

Agreed
Posted Image

Thanks to Vintage Canuck. for the sick Zeppelin sig!

#36 DownUndaCanuck

DownUndaCanuck

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,345 posts

Posted 30 May 2012 - 08:15 AM

Pahlsson showed he's still got some serious talent offensively and was one of the best hitters on our team. He wasn't as sound defensively as I thought, but I'd be excited to see a line of Jensen - Pahlsson - Hansen for our 3rd line next season. Perfect mix of youth, experience, size, speed, grit, offensive touch, defence and European chemistry.
Posted Image

#37 Hockey Fever

Hockey Fever

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,935 posts

Posted 31 May 2012 - 09:09 PM

Nassy you can have him, he's useless.

756ac80c-8542-42cd-b771-2d57edda5a59.jpg

NHL Wikipedia : Operates Major Ice Hockey League known for predetermining Stanley Cup winners and rampant corrupt officiating

"I would love for (the Canucks) to win the Stanley Cup because that would put to bed all the talk about 1994", he says facetiously".
Nathan Lafayette on hitting the post in game seven of the Stanley Cup.

#38 DeNiro

DeNiro

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • 26,415 posts

Posted 31 May 2012 - 09:53 PM

I wonder if Nazzy is going to try and recruit all the retiring UFAs (Lidstrom, Pahlsson, Holmstrom) to play for MODO.

Stay away from the Sedins! They're ours forever!

Posted Image

"Dream until the dream come true"

#39 Raoul Duke

Raoul Duke

Canucks Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,443 posts

Posted 01 June 2012 - 02:12 AM

Take him ... He was useless here

Agreed 200%. Yes, 200. Couldn't care less if he left.

FearandLoathingSig.jpg

Total control now. Tooling along the main drag on a Saturday night in Vegas. Two good old boys in a fire-apple red convertible. Stoned. Ripped. Twisted. Good people. 

#40 Samuel Påhlsson

Samuel Påhlsson

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 744 posts

Posted 07 June 2012 - 07:19 AM

Really? He hasn't spoken with me yet...

Sig too big. -SN

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.