The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Ryan Kesler Ran Cody Hodgson Out Of Town?

Not to beat a horse to death on this topic but I havent read anything about this idea yet. Anyone ever think that Cody wanted out of town because he knew Keslers shoulder was hurt and even then they wouldnt bump him up to the second line? It was probably the straw that broke the camels back, knowing that your coach wouldnt ever move Kesler out of that spot even with his injury and playing like crap. I would want out too.

Not to beat a horse to death on this topic but I havent read anything about this idea yet. Anyone ever think that Cody wanted out of town because he knew Keslers shoulder was hurt and even then they wouldnt bump him up to the second line? It was probably the straw that broke the camels back, knowing that your coach wouldnt ever move Kesler out of that spot even with his injury and playing like crap. I would want out too.

cody hodgson ran cody hodgson out of town. When a GM says "we made the determination he did not want to be here" its pretty clear that Cody was going to pull a turris once his contract was up next year.

Archived