The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Nicklas Jensen Comparables?

RyanKeslord17

I'm absolutely stoked for training camp next season and to see this guy play in the pre-season. He's 19 and got 6 goals in 8 games with Chicago. On top of that he is pretty big at 6 foot 2. This guy is exactly what the team needs, a skilled, big forward. I think he has a very good chance of cracking the Canucks line-up next season and make an impact in the NHL.

So I was thinking, who is Jensen comparable to? I know he hasn't played a game here, so many might have not seen him yet, but who do you think he can be when he fully develops?

I'm absolutely stoked for training camp next season and to see this guy play in the pre-season. He's 19 and got 6 goals in 6 playoff games with Chicago. On top of that he is pretty big at 6 foot 2. This guy is exactly what the team needs, a skilled, big forward. I think he has a very good chance of cracking the Canucks line-up next season and make an impact in the NHL.

So I was thinking, who is Jensen comparable to? I know he hasn't played a game here, so many might have not seen him yet, but who do you think he can be when he fully develops?

No need to rush our prospects. I will be shocked if he makes the lineup. It will likely be best for his development to return to junior and play top minutes again. I believe he's ineligible for the AHL next season

Haven't seen him play huh?

Tell me that isn't shades of Markus Naslund...

He's got a wicked wrister, great lateral mobility, and speed to burn. Size wise he's obviously bigger, but he relies alot on his wrist shot, just like Nazzy.

Archived