The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Nicklas Jensen Comparables?

RyanKeslord17

TSN did compare him to Jussi Jokinen and honestly, I think they are similar. Jensen is bigger, but watching him play he doesn't use his size to play physical. He uses it to protect the puck.

He's not a powerforward either. He's more of a dangler/sniper. So Jokinen is comparable. As much as people might hate to hear it, he's almost just like Semin. Same size, abilities (Wicked wrister), skilled, but not overly physical.

Hopefully he has a better work ethic.

TSN did compare him to Jussi Jokinen and honestly, I think they are similar. Jensen is bigger, but watching him play he doesn't use his size to play physical. He uses it to protect the puck.

He's not a powerforward either. He's more of a dangler/sniper. So Jokinen is comparable. As much as people might hate to hear it, he's almost just like Semin. Same size, abilities (Wicked wrister), skilled, but not overly physical.

Hopefully he has a better work ethic.

Haven't seen him play huh?

Tell me that isn't shades of Markus Naslund...

He's got a wicked wrister, great lateral mobility, and speed to burn. Size wise he's obviously bigger, but he relies alot on his wrist shot, just like Nazzy.

Haven't seen him play huh?

Tell me that isn't shades of Markus Naslund...

He's got a wicked wrister, great lateral mobility, and speed to burn. Size wise he's obviously bigger, but he relies alot on his wrist shot, just like Nazzy.

Archived