The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

This Year Is A Mulligan. La Is Just On Fire!

Italia2006

The what if and we should have excuse makers in this thread are a joke.

I can't believe some of the crap on reading here.

Show some respect to the kings. The Canucks drifted rudderless from the trade dead line on and dud not put the required effort in the post season. After all the posturing and lip service we were fed as fans since their "learning experience" against Boston last year. They had no excuse for games one and two - regardless of no Daniel.

They deserved to be bounced in the first. I hope the franchise and a giid chunk of fans wake up.

The what if and we should have excuse makers in this thread are a joke.

I can't believe some of the crap on reading here.

Show some respect to the kings. The Canucks drifted rudderless from the trade dead line on and dud not put the required effort in the post season. After all the posturing and lip service we were fed as fans since their "learning experience" against Boston last year. They had no excuse for games one and two - regardless of no Daniel.

They deserved to be bounced in the first. I hope the franchise and a giid chunk of fans wake up.

Kings are the beat dead puck team around.

Big team. Lots of players who can grind it out but enough skill to finish if they get a chance.

As been said, they collapse around their net, their goaltender wears huge equipment, it's a joke of a game really. But it works. Any goalie that doesn't even need to challenge cause their equipment is so big... Boring!!!! Michelin men everywhere in net.

Bah. What's the use in complaining.

But I will support the nucks playing a wide open style (ahem... Av) even if thy lose, cause it is about entertainment first!!!

Kings are the beat dead puck team around.

Big team. Lots of players who can grind it out but enough skill to finish if they get a chance.

As been said, they collapse around their net, their goaltender wears huge equipment, it's a joke of a game really. But it works. Any goalie that doesn't even need to challenge cause their equipment is so big... Boring!!!! Michelin men everywhere in net.

Bah. What's the use in complaining.

But I will support the nucks playing a wide open style (ahem... Av) even if thy lose, cause it is about entertainment first!!!

Mulligan eh? If we are making golf comparisons, I'd say the Canucks are like tin cup. We are fairly good but we just don't have it. We keep hitting that water hazard, say we're good enough to win...hit that water hazard again. Change absolutely nothing, hit the water hazard again.

See what I did there?

I agree with you to a certain extent. We were fed a bunch of bs as far adderesing our needs. We didn't get tougher and we let go Torres (which was stupid to me) and yes La does deserve credit, they're playing great. My point to this thread is that we didn't come in to this series healthy and next year we will have a better team and hopefully our big guns can be healthy going into next year. If Daniel and Kesler where 100% that series would of been different in my opinion. That's why I say it's a mulligan. I look forward to next year with the goalie trade coming, Jensen, Schroeder and Connauton coming up.

I can perdict the future. The Islanders, Flames and Blue Jackets will not make the playoffs. They have nothing to look forward to next year.We have a great team here with lots of potential with a goalie going to be traded to bring some assets. So we have a lot to look forward to.

It's not a mulligan, we should have beat them . Yeah Sedin was injured along with Kesler, but where was the offence ? Where were guys like Higgins, Booth, Burrows, Hansen, Lapierre, Malhotra, Pahlsson, Raymond? Your gonna say oh Quick was amazing, blah, blah, blah, but really did he have to make any second and third rebound saves. Did we crash the net or get in his grill, did we get ANY really great sceens on him........NO !

Oh and has anyone looked at L.A.'s defence ....... other than Mitchell, Doughty, Greene and Scuderi, they have nothing ?! The Canucks just didn't even want it this year, when i watched them it looked like they were saying "Oh it was so much work last year, we don't want to have to go through all that again" Just pathetic!

Rooting and hoping the Kings go all the way? Seriously, I can understand respecting how well they are playing but actually rooting for them to do well? I'm sure the Kings organization and fans like hearing about Canucks fans rooting for them to win...

Seriously, even though our season I still support my team the Canucks... I'm not going to go rooting for LA just because they are doing well. Especially after they knocked us out of the playoffs...

People keep saying "Oh did St. Louis even deserve second seed, or Phoenix third seed?" when we should take a step back and remember that we play in the worst division in the NHL right now. If there was even one competent team in the Northwest we'd be fighting for position 3-8 like everyone else in the conference. Our point totals are the most inflated in hockey, yet we deserved our first seed and teams like St. Louis didn't deserve their second seed?

Take the fanboy glasses off, this is a middle of the pack team that's won President's trophies by beating up on the Oilers and Flames 50 times a season.

Mulligan eh? If we are making golf comparisons, I'd say the Canucks are like tin cup. We are fairly good but we just don't have it. We keep hitting that water hazard, say we're good enough to win...hit that water hazard again. Change absolutely nothing, hit the water hazard again.

See what I did there?

Archived