The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Shea Weber On Team 1040

I searched this forum, couldn`t find anything on this, honestly.

Anyways, he was on team 1040 just Yesterday around 6pm.

He said he hasn`t spoken too, Suter since their locker clean out, he left Nashville right away, Weber stayed behind for a few more days.

Asked about his future with Nashville, he is using the ì`m gonna wait and see what`s going on.

Weber is actually holding a charity golf tournament with Franson in July...

Then came the big question.

he asked him about him in and CAnucks and how his random fans will ask him, about joinning the Canucks.

He said, right now hes focusing on Nashville, and that he wants to play on a team that has a chance to win every year. Said his brother and father are hard core Canucks fans, he said he grew up Liking Montreal Canadiens, because they won many cups. I`m personally calling the bluff on him, cause when he grew up, Montreal pretty much only won 1 cup during that time and that was 93, so he saying he was a Habs fun growing up, I`m don`t really believe, I don`t think he will say he grew up a huge Canucks fan, like cmon, he even admit his dad and Brother are huge canucks chances are the whole family is Canucks fans. Oh well.

He said, right now hes focusing on Nashville, and that he wants to play on a team that has a chance to win every year. Said his brother and father are hard core Canucks fans, he said he grew up Liking Montreal Canadiens, because they won many cups. I`m personally calling the bluff on him, cause when he grew up, Montreal pretty much only won 1 cup during that time and that was 93, so he saying he was a Habs fun growing up, I`m don`t really believe, I don`t think he will say he grew up a huge Canucks fan, like cmon, he even admit his dad and Brother are huge canucks chances are the whole family is Canucks fans. Oh well.

Guest BuckFoston

I had a very hard time reading that post. Commas where they don't belong and none where they are actually needed. Words either misspelled or just used in wrong context. All I got from it is he is holding a golf tournament, is fan of the Habs, and cleaned out his locker.

I searched this forum, couldn`t find anything on this, honestly.

Anyways, he was on team 1040 just Yesterday around 6pm.

He said he hasn`t spoken too, Suter since their locker clean out, he left Nashville right away, Weber stayed behind for a few more days.

Asked about his future with Nashville, he is using the ì`m gonna wait and see what`s going on.

Weber is actually holding a charity golf tournament with Franson in July...

Then came the big question.

he asked him about him in and CAnucks and how his random fans will ask him, about joinning the Canucks.

It's way too early trying to correct your grammar in my brain.

Anyways, it's ultimately up to Shea where he wants to go and we have to wait like everyone else to see what he decides.

My dad is from Toronto and is a Canucks fan, I was born in Arizona but was moved to Vancouver at a young age. I am a Canucks fan but was a Habs fan for a while when Patrick Roy was there. And just because they only won one Cup in '93 doesn't mean they didn't win 23 Cups before that.

Soooo he said he is a fan of Montreal cuz they won lots of cups. Is that not true??? There is no rule that says u had to be alive and watching all of them. Case and point: Toronto maple leafs fans go on about all of their cups, yet no one under the age of 50 could remember them winning it.

I had a very hard time reading that post. Commas where they don't belong and none where they are actually needed. Words either misspelled or just used in wrong context. All I got from it is he is holding a golf tournament, is fan of the Habs, and cleaned out his locker.

Yea so shea saying that basically shuts up everyone on team1040, sportsnet, tsn etc about weber coming here.. Not gonna happen now. I listened to the interview, he didn't seem to interested in the idea of being a canuck.

I just hope that unlike Scott Niedermayer we get the one of the best defensemen in the NHL to play for the Canucks.

Speaking of which, would Scott like to come out of retirement and join the team? Hell I'd offer him the job of Player/Coach if it would help!

ScottCupWin.jpg

Archived