The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Shea Weber On Team 1040

Well now the 29 other teams that would be interested in Weber can look somewhere else.

I mean some random person on a hockey forum just solved the mystery of Weber and called his bluff.

If that's not rock solid evidence I don't know what is.

It'd be nice if you could also decode the Zodiac killer's letters, you seem very skilled at such things!!

Guest BuckFoston

nobody, really cares!? if u had, a problem with reading this post. if you had a problem, you should try reading again, and then see if your problem persists. great post thanks op. i missed the call? yes!

I had a very hard time reading that post. Commas where they don't belong and none where they are actually needed. Words either misspelled or just used in wrong context. All I got from it is he is holding a golf tournament, is fan of the Habs, and cleaned out his locker.

Guest BuckFoston

You are browsing CDC Forums. Don't come here expecting to read posts from English professors. Fans of all ages visit here to read and post comments. Many fans are new immigrants who are still learning the English language. Being an English major is not a prerequisite to joining CDC Forums.

Being here since '09 and having made over 4,000 posts should take care of the whole learning English thing. If having normal spelling and grammar is now something that can only be asked of professors and English majors, then this society is going downhill faster than I thought. I don't care if I'm writing to a friend or to my boss, people should have some pride and self respect in even such basic things. Which actually reminds me of a wonderful quote:

californicationp.jpg

Archived