The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Kassian Or Jensen

Southpop45

238 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

It depends on who the coach is next year and what direction the team decides to take. There is a good chance both players will get some time with the big club next year.

Jensen could play 7 games before being sent down and Kassian will for sure get a call up even if he starts with he Wolves, like Tanev did last year.

I wouldn't be surprised at all if I see both of them on the Canucks next year.

Kassian is not going to be playing in the AHL, he's going to get bottom six minutes with the Canucks with spot duties on the top 2 lines. He will learn more up with the big club, watching and learning, well getting some top line shifts playing against the best in the NHL.

I see no reason to rush either of these guys into the NHL. Both will get here.

At times, when I read threads like this, I think some people are experiencing rookie envy. They look over at other teams like Edmonton or Colorado and the like who have these elite prospects playing very well in the NHL and they want to have one too.

Be patient, X-Mas is coming and the big fat man will hand over lots of presents. And if it isn't Burke that the Canucks do a trade with then it will be Yzerman. Either way, good players are coming who will even further reduce the need to rush prospects like Kassian or Jensen.

regards,

G.

Yeah he was an AHL All-Star but realistically whats going to be better for him? Playing 20 minutes a game in Chicago and developing slowly, or bringing him onto a team where hes likely going to be playing 10 minutes a game mostly alongside Malhotra?

Archived