Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bur14

Geoff Courtnall And Mike Gillis Seen Walking Together In Dt Victoria.

21 posts in this topic

I'm VERY curious, what they are doing together.. I'm praying it's nothing to do with Coaching...

Geoff has coached Victoria Grizzlies of the BCHL as well as the University of Victoria Vikes of the BCIHL.

My buddy saw them this morning in Chinatown in Victoria.

6y35n8.jpg

I personally trust him. He isn't a 16 year old trying to make stupid rumors like half the people on this board. I'm just passing on the information. Believe whatever you want.

Really cool story bro

Was Courtnall going really fast and his hair was flying in the wind behind him, but he was actually doing nothing? Ah, just like he was still in the nhl.

Courtnall and Gillis are very good friends as are Courtnall and Aquilini. The Courtalls are involved in real estate development just like the Aquilinis. The reason Gillis was hired as the Canucks GM was because Courtnall recommended him to the Aquilini.

No surprise that two good friends are hanging out together. Geoff Courtnall will NOT be the next coach of the Canucks.

G-Courts as new special teams coach or Chicago coach when Mac T gets moved up

maybe hes trying to lure Geoff out of retirement and play one more season :bigblush:

Was Courtnall going really fast and his hair was flying in the wind behind him, but he was actually doing nothing? Ah, just like he was still in the nhl.

what, doesn't Darren Alexander get any confidentiality??

what, doesn't Darren Alexander get any confidentiality??

Courtnalls was one of Gillis's client.

Cant we just leave these guys a lone? Hell we were saying oh crap. A.V and Bergevin having lunch? Now Courtnall and Gillis hanging out and we are all over it.

What is this? TMZ? Who cares? Whats next? Kesler seen walking by a pigeon, Canucks are now scouting pigeons?