The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

With Summer Approaching, What's A Good Beer To Have In The Hot Sun?

Cold beer?

But seriously, the worst beers are the cheap crap generic beers -- they sell not because of quality but because of extensive marketing campaigns that many silly people fall for. The beers I refer to are: Molson, Labatt Blue, Budweiser (including Bud Light), Coors (including Coors Light), Miller (and Miller Light), Keystone, Corona, Heineken, Sapporo, Busch, Sam Adams, and so on..

Learn how to brew your own, it beats canned and bottled beer any day if you know what type of beer you like.

I prefer the hard stuff or drinks like Bärenjäger but as far as beer goes if you will only buy them from the store try Guinness (or Guinness Extra Stout), Newcastle, IPA, Sierra Nevada, Gordon Biersch (on tap only, tastes vastly different canned or bottled) or any German Märzenbier or Weizenbier, or any wheat beer you can find from a local brewery and get on tap.

Cold beer?

But seriously, the worst beers are the cheap crap generic beers -- they sell not because of quality but because of extensive marketing campaigns that many silly people fall for. The beers I refer to are: Molson, Labatt Blue, Budweiser (including Bud Light), Coors (including Coors Light), Miller (and Miller Light), Keystone, Corona, Heineken, Sapporo, Busch, Sam Adams, and so on..

Archived