The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

With Summer Approaching, What's A Good Beer To Have In The Hot Sun?

These age checks are annoying. Just let me in with my birth year (1970), without bothering with the month and day, since it was so long ago and I'm well old enough.

Parents look after your own children and supervise their net activities, without putting the responsibility on the beer companies.

Why is it that MGD in Canada is drastically different from the United States one? Friends and I always drink MGD here, we went to a friends cabin in Washington for a week and made a liquor store run and bought a 24 pack of MGD since it's "our group's beer," and my god it was like drinking poison.

Why is it that MGD in Canada is drastically different from the United States one? Friends and I always drink MGD here, we went to a friends cabin in Washington for a week and made a liquor store run and bought a 24 pack of MGD since it's "our group's beer," and my god it was like drinking poison.

Cold beer?

But seriously, the worst beers are the cheap crap generic beers -- they sell not because of quality but because of extensive marketing campaigns that many silly people fall for. The beers I refer to are: Molson, Labatt Blue, Budweiser (including Bud Light), Coors (including Coors Light), Miller (and Miller Light), Keystone, Corona, Heineken, Sapporo, Busch, Sam Adams, and so on..

Archived