The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Realistic Trade For Luongo

I'm tired of you, and your meaningless posts. It pisses me off every times I see that regards, G. Along with that other dbag TOML who keeps on saying Cheers. You aren't writing a ******* letter.

Teams aren't eager to get Luongo, especially if they have to pay a price. Whatever team trades for Luongo gets married to him and the only thing he has actually proven is he's not a winner.

If Luongo was as good as some of you make him out to be, you wouldn't be trading him.

Teams aren't eager to get Luongo, especially if they have to pay a price. Whatever team trades for Luongo gets married to him and the only thing he has actually proven is he's not a winner.

If Luongo was as good as some of you make him out to be, you wouldn't be trading him.

Exactly, 7uongo lost his job to a backup, and all of these homers think he can get the 5th overall pick :lol::lol: . Luongo has near negative value, all of you will be suprised with what you get for him.

True that.

One stop shopping plan: Schenn and Ashton (and a pick and/or someone else?) for Luongo and a package from the Canucks? The Canucks package could include a combination from the following assets: their 1st pick in 2012, a prospect, perhaps Ballard or Booth.

This would do something for the top-6 winger issue (although Ashton is still quite young), and Schenn could fit in as a top-4 d-man. The remainder of the eam needs could be filled from the UFA pool, hopefully.

regards,

G.

Depending on the team involved and what their cap situation is. If we wanted the pick then yes probably a cap dump will be coming our way.

For example, I don't think its far fetched to think that Luongo and Raymond wouldn't be able to land us a guy like Gardiner straight up.

No man, that is very far fetched.

Gardiner is an untouchable to the Leafs.

A trade for Luongo will be something like this:

Luongo FOR cap dump (probably negative value contract) , (and depending on the size of the cap sump) asset

examples:

Luongo FOR

Lecavalier, 1st

Komisarek, 2nd

Those are the only two teams I see in the running for Luongo.

Archived