The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Report] Sabres G M Regier Looking For The “Right Centerman”

Honestly... that Hurts Sabres ....... he was suppose to be the answer. In VAncouver the whinning was, "A.V didn't give him a chance." in Buffalo they gave every oppurtunity, at times, he had ice time equivalent to a 1st line centerman. Now I think A.V knew what he was going. Not that we arent in trouble, we will be missing a "centerman" for at least a month until Kesler comes back.

You guys are jumping to conclusions arent you? I dont think the Sabres intended on handing Hodgson second line duties. I believe if the Sabres acquire another center, they will deal Roy in which case if Hodgson is capable he might be able to become their second line center.

Wow, still so many people bitter about Cody's departure... if I'm Regier I'd be looking to move Roy too, for such a small team and for every small, talented center I'm sure that GM's would love to get their hands on the Kopitar's and Getzlaf's of the world.

Wow, still so many people bitter about Cody's departure... if I'm Regier I'd be looking to move Roy too, for such a small team and for every small, talented center I'm sure that GM's would love to get their hands on the Kopitar's and Getzlaf's of the world.

I don't get it, did Regier say something surprising? If Roy is traded, would anybody really expect them to go with Ennis and Hodgson as their top two centres? Everyone has known that they have been trying to upgrade a center for a long time and nobody thought Hodgson was ready to be that guy right now.

Hodgson's issue wasn't being on the third line. It was not being used in a bigger role on the third line, and specifically, not being dressed for a single game of the SCF.

Archived