Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Magician

Dustin Brown Knee On Knee With Rosival

106 posts in this topic

Now, this is not necessarily my opinion, but the general consensus appears to be...

Boston Bruins = Dirty

Vancouver Canucks = Divers

Los Angeles Kings = Dirty + Divers

That would mean the Kings should be the new most hated team in the league? Does the media run with it?

The hit on Sedin was clean. I say 1 or 2 game suspension tops. It was dirty, but there was not much he could do to get out of the way.

Yes, it is suspendable. Hope he gets a few games.

The hit on Sedin was clean. I say 1 or 2 game suspension tops. It was dirty, but there was not much he could do to get out of the way.

Posted · Hidden by hockeyville88, May 23, 2012 - No reason given

F*ck... I accidently quoted instead of edited myself..... twice....

sorry

0 games. Dustin Brown didn't stick out his knee. They collided knee on knee, but he wasn't knee hunting.

you cant say it cost them the series... what if they did get a powerplay and kopitar scored a shorthanded goal?

Close call, but I don't think it was suspension worthy, because the knee contact was more incidental. You can see from the replay that Brown led with the shoulder, not the knee. The problem was, it was after the whistle, and Brown made no effort to avoid the hit even after the whistle went, so it should have at least been a penalty for either interference or kneeing, with no suspension. The fact that the Kings scored right after adds insult to injury (literally).

I will say this, the refs were horrible that game, for both teams.

Boston Bruins = Dirty

Vancouver Canucks = Divers

Intentional knee or not, late hit that results in a serious injury. It wasn't incidental contact because Rozsival is trying to get out of the way and Brown leans towards him to finish the hit.

There was another late hit that resulted in a serious injury last playoffs...it's up to the NHL now...

0 games. Dustin Brown didn't stick out his knee. They collided knee on knee, but he wasn't knee hunting.

you cant say it cost them the series... what if they did get a powerplay and kopitar scored a shorthanded goal?

If the Kings win the cup...I will no longer believe in Karma..... <_<

Think of it this way, Phoenix now has a true rivalary. Also, if they went on and won the cup it would make much more difficult to move the team.