The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Season Ticket Holder Seat Relocation

Knuckleheadz

I went on Tuesday. 1st time in 4 years that there was a couple of better seats available. 1st pair was 1 row lower (row 2) in the exact same spot on the other side of the rink, but another guy had a better priority number than me. The 2nd pair was 1 row lower, in the same spot except the side the Canucks defend in period 1 & 3.

I think the waiting list did not budge that much from last year as overall there wasn't a whole lot of selections anywhere

I'm just happy to be back in the running for some of the bosses tix. I quit a few years ago (amicably) and have recently been contracted out by him again. I asked for 8 seats as part of my contract. All four for one game and two pairs of seats for two others. He's behind the net (nucks shoot twice) upper level but rows 2-3.

Looking forward to the schedule release.

Where can we sell seasons as a whole? I usually sell games can't or don't want go to on prime seat club but I'm sure can't sell seasons. Going to be traveling alot so rather just save playoffs. I heard people sell seasons plus 1k or whatever. Are we allow sell seasons on canucks board?

Archived