The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Lu's Bye Bye

Erik Karlsson

Yup if he wants out you can bet Roberto's agent has already told every Gm that.If Lou isn't willing to fight for the position then let him go.Go with Cory get a veteran back up to help out and let Eddy lack 2-3 NHL games then send em back down or waive the veteran if they think he's ready for 20 games in the big time.

pretty sure any team in the league that is looking for a goaltender can come to the rational conclusion that vancouver is trading a #1 goalie this off-season...

im also pretty sure that every one of those GM's, if presented the same trade scenario for luongo or schneider, would take schneider 9 out of 10 times... so it stands to reason that mike gillis thinks the same - i think everyone knows luongo is on the trading block now, with or without falsified quotes.

There has been, i posted a user on here who translated it, what more do you want.

Slam canoe also translated it, and i dont think they use google to translate there articles, but you know best i guess.

Maybe instead of just throwing out accusations you could also find some proof that none of these translations are accurate...then again its easier to say its all bs.

Your questioning crediblity, yet you want an actual user translation rather then canoe.

Lost viking did the translation on cdc as well..

If you listen to the ACTUAL audio, he says that "First of all, IF that's what he wants, we have to do what is best for our organization and Roberto"

You realize that this is the same "source" that claimed that Perry to Vancouver was all but done. This is nothing more than a tabloid sports show that tries to get ratings by making stuff up. Yet no one actually checks the facts.

Your first sign that this isn't legit is that none of the TSN or Sportsnet guys have mentioned anything about it. You don`t think these guys would be all over this bombshell right away? It's cause they know that this source isn't legit.

Why are you discussing perry...Perry situation was started by reporters, this is what av actually said....I said many times i dont trust there reporters, but av himself was on the show.

Regarding him saying if thats exactly what I posted above lost viking said in my post above. You also realize you will get different translations from every person who speaks french and english.

I am simply saying av was on the show, and made comments, you seem to be calling bs av even said anything on the show.

That french article is a word-for-word translation of what the OP posted. It didn't say Luongo wanted out. It said Canucks have to make the best decision for the organization and look what's best for Luongo. Just like what you read there.

And how did his interview weaken MG's bargaining power? Was MG trying to use the possibility of Canucks NOT trading Luongo as a leverage point? I think everyone knows that one has to go, and Canucks have already decided that it would be Luongo when we started Schneids to finish off our playoff season.

Archived