Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Horvatian One

One Year To The Day This Happened...

30 posts in this topic

Brings back great memories, Still remember standing outside the Rog when Bieksa scored!!!

i wonder what happened one year ago tommorow?

actually, i dont care.

That was one of the best days of my life. It was the first time I had watched my team make it to the Final. I think that was the happiest I've ever been. Times were good.

That was a crazy day. I could'nt believe we got to the stanley cup finals. I was at the game and knowone knew the puck went in. Then we saw juice celebrating and everyone was going nuts. This random canucks fan even took his shirt off and poured beer on himself LOL!

The moment when i saw that goal and realize that Canucks were going to the SCF, i shed a tear.

True story, i was sitting on the can at my gym. We have a tv in the locker room and i could hear the game faintly, all of a sudden i hear horns and hughson going mad! I have never gotten off the can so fast in my life, not even the time my kitchen oven caught fire and my roomie was yelling at me.

oh good times.

That was great, hugs all around.

That night was awesome. I remeber hearing all the horns outside being honked. One of the best days of my life, for sure.

I wonder if anyone is going to make "One year to the day this happened..." thread on June 15th. :rolleyes: