The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

One Year To The Day This Happened...

The Horvatian One

What a difference a year makes eh?

We were renovating our house at the time so I was standing in a room full of dismantled bedroom furniture, paint pans, brushes, lamps, etc.

The TV was the only thing that was still in place because I wanted to make sure I could watch the games properly. So I'm sitting on a box spring (highly uncomfortable btw) and I'm looking at my phone because I thought the play was whistled down, and suddenly I hear Jim Hughson yell "SCOREEEEESSSS". The players are going crazy, the fans are going crazy, and I'm going crazy. Without thinking of where I was I start jumping around - I knocked over the head board, the lamp fell into a paint pan with fresh paint in it, and I fell into the head board. Hurt like hell and made a hell of a sound but it was so worth it lol

True story, i was sitting on the can at my gym. We have a tv in the locker room and i could hear the game faintly, all of a sudden i hear horns and hughson going mad! I have never gotten off the can so fast in my life, not even the time my kitchen oven caught fire and my roomie was yelling at me.

oh good times.

Guest BuckFoston

I wonder if anyone is going to make "One year to the day this happened..." thread on June 15th. :rolleyes:

Archived