Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bryguy26

Vigneault’S ‘Charm’ Could Split Canucks Locker-Room (The Province)

96 posts in this topic

I remember at the beginning of this year after Mac T was hired everyone was saying this was Alains last chance and anything less than a Stanley Cup final showing means he would get the axe. What happened to that? How many more chances does this man get?

Gee...surprise...surprise....written by Tony Gallagher.

Every day I'm reminded why I didn't buy the Province that morning.

Kesler has some friends on this team, some of whom are not fans of Vigneault to begin with and who were very much unimpressed with the lack of preparation for the LA Kings series. They will not be thrilled at these latest developments in the least.

Tony's article (as usual) has lots of speculation but no evidence or facts. But he still passes his opinion and speculation off like it's the gospel.

Does he actually have inside sources, or does he think he's a mind reader?

Read the byline " Tony Gallagher" and that was enough to know what the tone of this article would be.......

Edit: I also, along with canuckelhead70, would like the OP to quote the post I made where I said " this was Alains last chance and anything less than a Stanley Cup final showing means he would get the axe."

Oh that's right.........as a part of "everyone", I didn't say it. Generalizations will always suck the credibility out of your argument.

I'm not an AV fan but Tony Gallagher always stirs up trouble. Really, what do the Sedins have to do with this only in Tony's eyes Sedins are AV's pet. If Sedins were AV's pet than why don't they lead the team in ice time. In fact I always thought the defensive type of players like Burrows and Kesler were favoured, and Sedins only get tons of ice time when the team is down in the game. He must have forgot AV used be a defensive first type coach. Regardless, bringing other people into Keslers and AVs small piff makes Gallagher sound like an old grumpy man.

If this was actually the case and it upset Kesler, then it's time for him to move on also. But i can't see there being a problem between the two.

"Jeez. Slow off-season. But AV was just extended. I'm going to nitpick everything he says in the Team 1040 interview, call an agent about Kesler's obviously poor season, get a response, disregard the response, and make up a pointless story about nothing in particular. Slow off-season."

Yeah. And here i was defending 'writers' against bloggers just today. Can't do it when it's ALL garbage.

Slow off-season. Pick your method of time waste and run with it i guess. Cheers.

TOML

Can't wait till October November so this type of trash article can be substituted for other fluff.

Just what CDC needed, yet another AV bashing thread poorly disguised as something else.

There are a hundred or so pre-existing threads in which to post this kind of recycled garbage....

Who cares? Most of the article is speculation and I would never put much stock in it.

Plus AV was right in saying Kesler's injury was no excuse. We don't need a team of excuse makers, we need people to give us results. Every single team battles through injuries on the way to and through the playoffs, the teams that learn to deal with it are successful.