The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

S C F: (6) New Jersey Devils Vs. (8) Los Angeles King

I don't care if you don't believe me, I'm not trying to prove anything here. So I guess a person can't be right without you calling them a liar? After watching the league for a while, it isn't impossible to be right with some predictions. I'm not the only person who predicted the kings this season, other people did too. I wonder if you think they are all liars...

I don't care if you don't believe me, I'm not trying to prove anything here. So I guess a person can't be right without you calling them a liar? After watching the league for a while, it isn't impossible to be right with some predictions. I'm not the only person who predicted the kings this season, other people did too. I wonder if you think they are all liars...

I think most people are afraid of Richards/Carter/thinking LA is half big bad Philly psychology, plus thinking Quick is the next Hasek.

As during the regular season teams could handle this team no problem, and now Brown/Kopitar are playing like $10M per star players.

I think most people are afraid of Richards/Carter/thinking LA is half big bad Philly psychology, plus thinking Quick is the next Hasek.

As during the regular season teams could handle this team no problem, and now Brown/Kopitar are playing like $10M per star players.

I can't agree that winning two games means nothing - the Canucks lost Hamhuis in those first two games, and then Rome...or I highly doubt Boston would have had a chance of winning 4 of 5.

If the Kings had lost Mitchell or Doughty and a guy of their third pairing....maybe, but they way LA is playing, the chances of anyone beating them 4 of 5 has to be in the 1 in a 100 range.

Archived