The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

S C F: (6) New Jersey Devils Vs. (8) Los Angeles King

I don't understand how people can root for another team in the playoffs. Never mind the one that knocked the Canucks out. I'm pretty much impartial once we've been eliminated. I just like watching good hockey. Unfortunately this year has been somewhat lacking in that department. Not terrible, but pretty disappointing.

Devils are done, there is no way that Quick is giving up 2 goals let alone 3. If the Devils win one game in this series that'll about all they can muster up. They are getting worked, their top guns aren't scoring, this series is over after tonight. They needed game 2, they really needed 3, they aren't going to climb out of this hole now. As much as i really want them to, this hole is getting deeper and deeper as this series goes on.

I don't understand how people can root for another team in the playoffs. Never mind the one that knocked the Canucks out. I'm pretty much impartial once we've been eliminated. I just like watching good hockey. Unfortunately this year has been somewhat lacking in that department. Not terrible, but pretty disappointing.

Devils are done, there is no way that Quick is giving up 2 goals let alone 3. If the Devils win one game in this series that'll about all they can muster up. They are getting worked, their top guns aren't scoring, this series is over after tonight. They needed game 2, they really needed 3, they aren't going to climb out of this hole now. As much as i really want them to, this hole is getting deeper and deeper as this series goes on.

I tried to enjoy the SCF this season ...but its a snoozefest. And its not because we lost to LA (before the "you're just hating because LA eliminated us" folk get at me), hell I was SO into the Hawks/Flyers SCF in 2010 even though I despise Chicago. Anyways ....go Celtics

Archived